أهلا وسهلا بكم في ملتقى الغرباء يشرفنا انضمامكم الينا..

e diel, 24 qershor 2007

Re[1]: Do u want to know me?

Hi, Paul

What a strange feeling….: We are so distant, you are so far away, but I
still can feel that you are by my side…I even think that I feel you
breathing, I might imagine the touch of your lips, hear your soft voice… I
think I like your voice very much, I don't know why, but I can't not like
it, because I like everything about You! When I close my eyes I try to
imagine how you look like in real life and what your eyes are: they are
deep, they are endless, they are like night… It is you, my Man. Even if
you are not with me right now, however the best and most pleasant thoughts
and dreams give me faith and belief, I believe that we can be together… will
wait for you at http://supertolove.com/flawless ... Only you and me ...

All the best
Raque B

Nuk ka komente: